These courses are generated via a plugin called LearnDash. This is a premium plugin and it is purchased separate from the theme itself. Purchasing the Derrick theme does not include a LearnDash license.
Please note that Derrick will operate as a regular theme without a learning management system.
If you would like to use this theme with LearnDash, you will need to purchase a license.
This course is completely based on Oracle Access Manager and Includes below listed Modules. We’ll provide you dedicated machine to practice hands-on that you’ll be doing using our steps by steps instruction. For any issue while doing Hands-On, please reach out our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Module I : Overview and Architecture
- IAM Overview
- Access Management Overview
- OAM Architecture
- Webgate, OAM Policy & Identity store
- WebLogic & Fusion Middleware Concepts
- Installation and Configuration of WLS, OAM
- Installation and Configuration of OHS, Webgate
- Installation and Configuration of OID
- File system of OID, OAM, OHS and Webgate
- Start/stop of OAM/OID/OHS
- OHS integration with WebLogic
- OAM Integration with OID
- Session and Audit store pointing Database
- OAM Integration with OBIEE/WCC (FMW)
- OAM Policy Model
- OAM Admin Console
- ATN & ATZ Schema
- ECC, DCC
- Password Policy
- HR & DR concepts
- OAM High Availability
- OAM Disaster Recovery
- MAA using Multi Datacenter (MDC)
- Auditing and Logging in OAM
- EBS(R12) Integration with OAM
- EBS Integration with OID
- Multiple EBS Integration with OAM/OID
- Cloning and Troubleshooting